Ex-USC RB Ronald Jones Shows Why He Signed With Kansas Town Chiefs

Модератор: mishany

Автор темы
Barnhart
name: Dan Vladar

Ex-USC RB Ronald Jones Shows Why He Signed With Kansas Town Chiefs

Сообщение Barnhart » 17 янв 2023, 15:31

>Earlier USC working again Ronald Jones signed a just one yr offer with the Kansas Metropolis Chiefs upon Sunday.Jones entered absolutely free organization within just 2022, once paying out 4 seasons with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.The Buccaneers picked out him with the No. 38 general opt for in just the moment spherical of the 2018 NFL Draft.Specifically viewing the components they do with working backs, I consider my ability mounted interprets beautifully I believe that that yet another point more than the Andy Reid approach, everyone relocating in the direction of try to eat. Hence, Im psyched toward view my quantity consider named and consider it towards there, Jones explained in the course of his introductory force meeting with Kansas Metropolis.Im accurately on the lookout ahead toward taking the prospects and turning out to be out there and manufacturing the highest of them.Scroll towards Carry on49ers GM John Lynch Data Specifications For USC Drake JacksonBy All Trojans Personnel5 hrs back5 several hours agoExpert Demonstrates Why Jordan Addison Would Succeed At USCBy Claudette Montana Pattison13 hrs in the past13 several hours agoColin Cowherd Chimes Within Upon Jordan Addison SagaBy Claudette Montana PattisonMay 3 Cameron Kinley Jersey, 2022Could possibly 3, 2022Jones incorporates recorded 488 carries for 2, 174 yards and 18 touchdowns all through his NFL occupation. He will reunite with earlier USC vast recipient JuJu Smith Schuster, who signed with the Chiefs upon March 20.Adhere to All Trojans upon Social Media: Twitter https://www.tampabayapparelstore.com/Hoodies, Fb

Cade Otton Jersey
https://www.tampabayapparelstore.com/Ko_Kieft_Jersey
Logan Hall Jersey

Вернуться в «Вопросы по работе форума.»